Business Formation: Simplify What Matters
Doing business in the Philippines must undergo business registration that consists of a hierarchical process of obtaining certificates and licenses from various government agencies. This is an important step that even small businesses should not miss. This is also the process of legally registering your company. You can register your business as a single business owner, partnership or legal entity.
Providing our expertise in handling your applications for registrations with various government agencies as follows:
1. To process company name registration with Securities and Exchange Commission.
2. To process new business permits and other local licenses with the City Treasurer’s Office (CTO).
3. To register with the Bureau of Internal Revenue and ascertain all other compliances concerning taxation.
We can help you assisting to process business registration documents so you can focus more on building your business!
Accounting Services with the Following Scope of Works:
2. Tax Compliance
3. VAT Relief (Summary of Sales/Receipts and Purchases)
4. Quarterly Preparation of Financial Statements
5. Quarterly Income Tax
6. Monthly Bank Reconciliation
7. Year-End Closing Period
Product & Research Development
Overseas Company Experience Training
In SALEFULL, it’s our top priority to match your needs.
Do you have any questions?
We build partnerships with service providers and
agencies to help build top notch solutions.